Full-time, temporary positions assembling and packaging customized school supply kits.
- Must be dependable, detail-oriented and have transportation to and from our warehouse in DeKalb, IL.
- Previous work experience is not required. Training will be provided.
- Work begins May/June and runs through August/September.
- Interested parties should complete an application and submit it
to email@example.com or
in person at 12107 Barber Greene Rd, DeKalb IL 60115 during business hours.
Full-time, permanent Account Manager positions:
- To create long-term, trusting relationships with program coordinators, parent groups and school administrators
- To oversee and assist a large portfolio of existing school customers
- To seasonally support sales, lead development and customer service teams
- Interested parties should submit a resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
or in person at 12107 Barber Greene Rd., DeKalb IL during business hours.